Providence Christian School – Grades 4K through High School
Serving Christian families in El Dorado County and Folsom since 1978
- Looking for PCS Church Ambassadors: If interested, please call the office at 530.672.6657.
- PCS Parents Facebook Group: Please contact Jenny at 530.672.6657 to be added.
- Open Enrollment Happening Now: New Students Applications are available under the “Admissions” tab.
- First Day of School 2021-2022: August 23, 2021
- Minimum Day: Friday, August 27, 2021 – Noon Release
First Day of School
Min Day/Noon Release
Back to School Night
Picture Make-Up Day
Parent Info Meeting
Another school year is here! Welcome to Admissions at Providence Christian School. Here you will find what is needed to begin the registration and enrollment process. We accept applications throughout the school year and often can accommodate mid-year transfers. If you have any questions about enrollment, please feel free to email Jenny Schofield, the secretary or call her directly (530.672.6657).
Providence Christian School began operation in the fall of 1978 with eighteen students in Kindergarten through grade 5. Over 40 years later, PCS has grown to a capacity for 200 students spanning Four-Year-Old Kindergarten (4K) through High School. Although much has changed at PCS over the years, academic excellence and teaching the truth of Jesus Christ has not.